New AbanteCart v1.2.14 is now ready.
This release comes with improvements, bug fixes, and payment extension updates.
Below are the release notes for version 1.2.14:
- Stock multi-locations support for products and options
- Testing with PHP 7.3 and warnings resolution
- Testing with MySQL 8.0 and warnings resolution
- Error backtrace and handling improvement
- Refactoring related to csrf-tokens and backward compatibility
- Cache related bug fixes and improvements
- MySQL driver improvement
- Fix to get remote IP while server behind Cloudflare or proxy
- Product sorting cross-site scripting vulnerability fix
- improvement of scheduled tasks running
- Added column sku into order_products and order_options tables
- Improve product tags filtering on product create and update
- Improved UI for switch (on/off) buttons
- Multi-store custom block content support
- Product tags improvement
- Multi-store blocks handling improvement
- Form Manager fix for checkboxgroup/multiselectbox field type
- Added product listing layout
- Manufacturers listing block fix
- Menu language related bug fix
- added new data-sources for auto-listing block (manufacturers, featured, bestsellers,latest)
- Show options specific image for product in the cart and after purchase
- Set logo container to be fixed width/height
- Google Analytics eCommerce tracking fix
- Deprecated Authorize.net AIM payment and replaced with new one
- Stripe API and SDK update
- Fix for partial payment issue with PayPal payment (in case of partial store credit)
- Resolved issue with PayPal refund with non-default currency.
- Added subcategories handling to Storefront API
Where to download AbanteCart 1.2.14?
AbanteCart v1.2.14 can be downloaded at Github
What about older versions?
Core upgrade from 1.2.13 to new version 1.2.14 is now available.
You can upgrade from admin section clicking on message about upgrade or using abantecart_upgrade_1214 installation key in extension installation section.
Enjoy new AbanteCart 1.2.14 and stay connected