New AbanteCart v1.2.13 is now ready.
This release comes with improvements, bug fixes, and default extension updates.
Below are the release notes for version 1.2.13:
- Testing with PHP 7.2 and warnings resolution
- ARouter fix related to \0 at the end of route and further improvement
- cache file driver minor fix
- sql fix in store_description table
- improved error handling in response controllers when not found
- Fix for duplicating images on import
- PHP files reformating to PSR
- TinyMCE updated to v4.7.10
- improve SQL error handling in product creation
- Added save to store ID in case of missing category
- extension settings saving improvement
- task modal js-fix related to attempts on fail requests
- minor fix of product-controller related to "rating" html-field
- Add activation link resend option
- Add CSS class to BODY tag to identify pages.
- PayPal Standard and Express Improvment
- Avatax integration
- Fixes in CardConnect
- Stripe payment update
- Twilio update
- Neowize terms and conditions link update
- Update for encryption extension
- Add SEO data returned to API
- Fix for latest product API and currency conversion rounding (rare case)
Where to download AbanteCart 1.2.13?
AbanteCart 1.2.13 can be downloaded at Github
What about older versions?
Core upgrade from 1.2.12 to new version 1.2.13 is now available.
You can upgrade from admin section clicking on message about upgrade or using abantecart_upgrade_1213 installation key in extension installation section.
Enjoy new AbanteCart 1.2.13 and stay connected