AbanteCart v1.2.1 release contains new features, new payment and number of fixes and improvements. Details are listed below:
New Features and improvements highlight:
- Unauthenticated customer support (Handling after login session expired)
- Adding Wish list and cart page improvement
- Stripe payment
- Skrill Payment
Updates and Improvements in more details:
- added disabling of apc inside php.ini of public_html directory (related to installation process)
- AHtml changes. method convertLinks fix
- added process of handling non-writable log-file in ALog class
- Improved handling for store and settings (visual status)
- Better handling for Free shipping set in the product
- Fix for default PHP Exception handler (if third party lib used)
Control Panel (admin):
- Shared downloads listing grid sorting by product count fix (fogbugz #28)
- product edit form ui-improvement related to weight value
- minor change of package installer page controller
- menu grid fix. Now use icon instead html-code of icon resource-code to prevent grid breaking by non-valid html
- backup process improvement
- Highlight pages with disabled status.
- Backup fixes.
- checkout/shipping minor change of button placement
- menu cache name fix
- menu icon url fix related to https mode
- minor URL fix in invoice.php
- Login now remembers user name if login failed.
- Case insensitive login name
- Wish list and cart page improvement
- Stripe and Skrill payment
Various bus fixes and UI improvments
Where to download AbanteCart 1.2.1?
AbanteCart 1.2.1 can be downloaded at Sourceforge or on our Github repository. Download ZIP
What about older versions?
Good news, core upgrade from 1.2 to new version 1.2.1 is available. All extensions for prior 1.2 should be compatible with 1.2.1
You can upgrade from admin section clicking on message about upgrade or using abantecart_upgrade_121 installation key in extension installation section.
Enjoy new AbanteCart 1.2.1 and stay connected