New AbanteCart version 1.1.3 and upgrade package are now available for download
or upgrade inside your existing AbanteCart
See below release notes: Release Notes: Version 1.1.3
Updates In this version: New Features and improvements summary:
- Minimum and Maximum limits for order totals.
- Maximum products quantity limit
- Regular and Guest Checkout UI improvement
- Relationship of shipping methods to payment methods and auto-selection settings.
- Improved tax rate flexibility
- Many new features in extension developer tools
- Extension manager and package manager improvements
Fix for validation of new extension, type collision bug fix, fix for dependencies validation and children extensions auto-disable if parent is disabled
- Fix for backup load of targz class
- User permissions bug fix
- Session cookie bug fix related to mounted drive
- Layout manager import xml improvements and bug fixes
- JASON class bug fix
- Currency minor bug fix
- Fix. Removing layouts correctly if deleting products, categories or manufacturers using import/export
- New functions for dates formatting
- Total extensions edit page bug fixes.
- Improvement to totals calculation sequence. Added calculation order setting.
- Cart class fixes and performance improvement.
- Clearing cache after package installation added
- Added hooks to various places in the controllers and templates.
- API controller minor bug fix
- Multi-value settings support added to extension settings.
- Updates related to PHPdoc compliance
- Admin menu control minor fix.
- Fix for language missing translations process
- Update to banner manager. Add expiration and future date highlight
- Bug fix related to list of enabled templates
- Resource Library bug fix
- Date formatted on product edit page.
- Install upgrade history minor changes
- Cookie for currency is now disabled for admin
- Fix for package installer in case of XAMPP
- Uploading extension bug fix
- Update Manufacture block to show manufacture icon on product details page
- Added meta keywords to main page managed in details settings
- Fix. Email set to customer with account approval
- Storefront menu control minor fix.
- Improved pagination for search result
- Update to 2checkout(2CO) payment and default_twocheckout is discontinued. One more reason to use AbanteCart, you can save on 2checkout fees if use promo code ABANTECART2CO
- FedEx error logging improved