For each customer who has an account in your store, you have the option to configure a Customer Group. Customer Groups are a means to apply other features in AbanteCart to groups of customers all at once. AbanteCart shopping cart allows you to provide some of your customers with access to special features:
- different discounts;
- different specials;
note You can restrict access to these features using Promotions tab on the Products page, as explained in the corresponding chapters.
- To add a new Customer Group click the INSERT
Customer Group Name: Enter a name of a new user group
After you have made your changes, select the SAVE
- The 'Customers Group' page contains the 'refine' pattern which allows you to refine customers group by the following parameter:
- Customer Group Name;
- To delete a customer group: - click on delete
- To edit a customer group profile: - click on edit
- Few bulk operations are also available for selected groups - delete/save selected
note: You can define the default customer group in the administration->System->Settings->Checkout Tab->Customer Group.