- Parent Category: Sales Menu
The AbanteCart software includes an order management system that features automatic e-mails to customers and merchants.
- You are able to set custom list of Orders with search and refine options. Important: search brings result and grid can use refine for that result. Grid itself does not search anything.
- The 'Orders' page contains the 'refine' pattern which allows you to refine orders by the following parameters:
- Order ID;
- Customer Name - customer's name;
- Total - order total;
- To delete a order: - click on delete
- To change status of the order: - click on dropdown in the Status column and click save . To create new Order Status see this chapter.
- To print an Invoice: - click on print button. Invoice is a record of the receipt of payment for an Order.
- Few bulk operations are also available for selected orders - delete/save selected
- You can change the number of orders shown using pagination at the bottom.
- You can change the type of order to display using top navigation
- To edit an order: - click on edit. This will take you to the Edit Order page
When edit Order you will see the following Tabs:
Order Summary: visible on all Orders page tabs and provide quick information about the order
Edit Order Details section:
Here You able to edit the following
E-Mail: edit the customer's Email
Telephone: edit the customer's contact telephone
Shipping Method: Select the Shipping Method installed in your store.
Order Status: click to change. To create new Order Status see this chapter.
Products in the order: You can remove the product by selecting the desired button opposite the product. Also you can manualy change Quantity, Unit Price, Shipping cost & Tax rate.
To add products to the order select category from Add Product(s) dropdown. A list of all products in the selected category will appear. Locate and select the each product you wish to add and click Add button.
Also you can found various information about the order:
Order ID: identification number of the order;
Invoice ID: click Generate button to create invoice id for this order;
Customer: customer’s name;
Customer Group: read more about Customers groups in this chapter;
IP Address: an Internet Protocol address is a numerical label assigned to each computer participating in a computer network;
read more about multistore set up in this article
Date Added: order registration date;
Original Order Total: order total amount.
In the Shipping Address section, you can Edit Shipping Address for current order.
In the Payment Address section, you can Edit Payment Address.
In the Status & Comments area the store owner can change the status of an order, type a new comment to the customer to read when logged into their store account, and by checking the "Notify Customer" and "Append Comments" checkboxes the customer is notified and a new comment is added for tracking.
Notify Customer - If the customer is notified, they will receive an email in the format of the order confirmation email.
You have the ability to print invoice by clicking Invoice button at the top right corner. This will open a page containing a printable version of the invoice for the selected order with the purchased products listed and the cost.